Sunday, June 24, 2012

So.. it's Sunday morning and the house is quiet (for now).. The kids are still asleep and I am enjoying a cup of coffee and a few minutes of solitude...   I keep thinking back to yesterdays post.. then further back to the past couple of weeks. I have been feeling especially moody for at least that long.  I find myself wanting to be alone most of the time.  The thought of being around anyone but my children makes me anxious. 
I have a good life... beautiful children who love me.. a decent job..good friends; so I can't quite understand why I am feeling this way.  Whatever it is.. I hate it and I am determined to shake it!  But how do you fight something you can't see... something you don't know the origin of?  Vitamins.. herbs.. determination.. or do I give in and opt for technology and man made drugs?  I do not like prescription drugs.. never have.  They tend to mask real issues and more often than not,  the side effects are worse than the condition they are prescribed for.... so I will try determination and some supplements for now.  I should be happily enjoying all of the amazing things that life has provided me... not wanting to hide away from them.  Let's see where this takes me..

No comments:

Post a Comment